Change Your Mind and the Results Will Follow with Kim Ades
Kim Ades is the President and Founder of Frame of Mind Coaching™ and JournalEngine™ Software. Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach, and mother of five, Kim has 15+ years of experience coaching many of North America’s most respected leaders. Recognized as an expert in the area of thought mastery and mental toughness, Kim uses her unique philosophy and quirky coaching style to help her clients deal with core issues and shift their thinking in order to yield extraordinary results.
Free Coaching Experience with One of Kim's Frame of Mind Coaches:
Send Your Answer to the 2 Journal questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do you want more than anything?
- What’s stopping you from having that?
Inside This Episode
- The Key Characteristics of Top Performers Based on Research
- The Importance of Emotional Resilience In Success
- Answering the Question of Nature or Nurture in Emotional Intelligence
- How Accountability Coaching Can Actually Be A Disservice to Clients
- Why You Need to Forget About Skills and Focus on The Thoughts & Beliefs
- The Need to Identify Conflicting, Beliefs and Actions
- How a Lack of Alignment Is The Real Problem in Performance
- How To Identify Thinking Traps And How to Get Out of Them
- The Danger of Isolative Leadership
- How to Get Out of a Limited Mindset
- Breaking Through Leadership Limitations
- The Power of Solution-Focused Thinking
- They Key Question to Ask When You Get Stuck
- How to Expand Your Thinking and Comfort Zone
- Increasing Your Results Coaching-Based Leadership
- Change Your Thoughts and the Results Will Follow
- The Main Assumption You Need to Have as A Leader
- How Empathy is Actually Something to Avoid
- Why Jumping To The Solution Can Be Counter-Productive?
- The Importance of Remaining Calm During a Crisis
- Why Slowing Down Leads to a Massive Speed Up
- Why Leaders Need to “Know Thyself”
- The Power of Journaling in Identifying and Changing Thoughts
- How Your Mental Picture Impacts Those Around You