Diversity and Inclusion with Dr. Steve Yacovelli
Dr. Steve Yacovelli is Owner & Principal of TopDog Learning Group, LLC, a learning and development, leadership, change management, and diversity and inclusion consulting firm based in Orlando, FL, USA, with affiliates across the globe. Steve and TopDog have worked with Fortune 500 companies including The Walt Disney Company and Bayer as well as non-profits such as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and The American Library Association.
With over twenty-five years’ experience in leadership, strategy, organizational learning, and communication, Steve applies academic theory to create real business results.
Inside This Episode
- Why do organization struggle with inclusiveness?
- How to Measure Diversity and Inclusion in an Organization
- Creating Long-Term Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives
- The Connection Between Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement
- Identifying Our Unconscious Biases
- Creating Lasting Organizational Change
- How to Address Micro Aggressions
- The 6 Core Competencies of Leaders
- The Need to Level Up Our Leadership Skills
- Creating Buy-In For Culture Change
- What If The Organization Won’t Change?
Implicit Bias Test: https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html